Advertising has come a long way since the days of Don Draper and the smoke-filled rooms of Mad Men, mainly because using billboards and newspapers to reel in new customers just won’t cut it for today’s entrepreneur.
With Google and Youtube commanding so much attention, you’d be shooting yourself in the foot if you didn’t jump on the video advertising bandwagon, especially North American companies.
But you need to keep a few really important things in mind with video advertising.
First, make your videos engaging. Since viewers might lose interest quickly, your video should grab attention in the first few seconds. Use clear and direct messages like, “Hey, don’t miss out on this thing here!” or “Get this thing now!”
Investing in good video quality is also crucial. It doesn’t mean spending a lot, but your video should look professional. Also, track how your videos perform. so you can know which videos are getting traction and which are falling flat. Remember, about 54% of consumers want to see more video content from brands they like.
Also, a whopping 80% of internet use is on mobile phones, so make sure your videos look great on smaller screens too.
Basically, good video ads are…
- Look professional
…so that you can reach more people with your offer.
For the most part, creating videos is kinda foreign to many people. I mean, sure you can take a quick video of your kid’s birthday party or when your dog gets a case of the zoomies. But sometimes you need to create video content that’s compelling and catches people’s attention.
And that’s what we’re going to talk about in this AdsRx review.
However, before we start getting into the nitty-gritty, I want get a few things out of the way, like:
- What Is AdsRx?
- Who Is Jon Reyes?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- What Do You Get With AdsRx?
- Are There Better Alternatives In 2024?
So, let’s get started…
What Is AdsRx?
AdsRx is a video editing course focused on direct response ads. It includes:
- Over 500 templates for Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Eight educational modules.
- Two bonus contents.
- Access to a private Slack community.
The course covers various components of video editing and direct response marketing, focusing on enhance the skills of entrepreneurs, marketers, and video editors. It’s designed to keep members updated with current video editing trends.
However, the course has no refund policy and requires Adobe Premiere Pro for using the provided templates. Plus, it helps to have a little bit of a knack for shooting and editing videos.
Now, let’s take a look at a few Pros and Cons of Jon’s program:
- Content Updates: Offers new modules and templates regularly, which means you’ll be getting fresh and relevant content.
- Community Access: Access to a 24/7 Slack community so that you’ll always get peer support.
- Trending Updates: Regular updates on templates so you can keep up with current trends.
- Download Restrictions: You can only download provided templates three times which is limiting if you’re working from multiple devices.
- Software Specific: Templates are only compatible with Adobe Premier Pro which is a pain if you use other software.
- Limited Reviews: All testimonials are only on their site with no reviews on other platforms.
Who Is Jon Reyes?
Jon Reyes is an experienced video editor with over 10 years in the industry. He graduated in Business Administration from California State University, Fullerton, and lives in Irvine, California with his family.
He started an ecommerce business in 2017 with dropshipping, but shifted to video editing for copyright-free content in 2018. This led him to create EcomVids, a video production company.
With Jon’s background in entrepreneurship and creative video editing skills, in 2022 he developed AdsRx to teach others about video editing for direct response ads.
How Much Does It Cost?
AdsRx costs $97 per month or $297 for a yearly subscription.
What Do You Get With AdsRx?
Here is a quick run-down of the Training Modules and Bonus Materials that you’ll get with AdsRx:
- Introduction to AdsRx: Overview of the course and introduction to Jon Reyes.
- Basics of Direct Response: Explains what direct response marketing is and its importance.
- Video Editing Essentials: Covers the key responsibilities and stages of video editing.
- Enhancing Creativity: Tips on finding inspiration and maintaining a creative mindset.
- Understanding Your Audience: Tricks for researching customers and product benefits.
- Creating Effective Ads: Explores different video ad types and editing best practices.
- Organizing Your Work: Techniques for efficient template organization and editing workflow.
- Crafting Sales-Driving Videos: Detailed steps for editing elements of successful video ads.
- Interactive Live Training: Features upcoming templates, Q&A sessions, and extra editing tips.
- Resource Kit: Access to daily-use cheat sheets and scripts from Jon Reyes’s company.
Should You Buy AdsRx?
In my opinion, I wouldn’t necessarily say that buying this course would be a bad decision, especially if you’re starting to make inroads in video advertising.
I would suggest only paying $97 for the first month to see if it’s really worth future payments, and if you like what you see, go ahead and do the yearly subscription, which will save you about $900 for the first year.
Are There Better Alternatives Than In 2024?
Let me first say that I believe video advertising is definitely the way to go in 2024… but that comes with a caveat. The question is what exactly are you advertising?
If you’re looking into any of the following:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Amazon FBA
- Real Estate
…then you might want to switch tracks.
For investment purposes, I’m not saying that you can’t make money with any of these business models, but it’s not as easy as the gurus want you to think.
Which is why I and many others have been doing Digital Leasing for the last few years, creating passive income that continues to come in month after month, and living life on our own terms without taking flak from a boss.
If you’d like to learn more about Digital Leasing, click the button below…