I’m sure that at some point in our lives each one of us has thought about starting our own business. You think about being your own boss, setting your own schedule, and making tons of money so that you can live the lifestyle that you choose.
But sometimes life can get in the way and you hit roadblocks like:
- Fear of Failure: The thought of something going sideways keeps a lot of people from pursuing their dreams.
- The Work Involved: Being a business owner can mean a lot of long days and sleepless nights.
- Startup Money: Getting the money you need to start a business can be tough and the last thing you want to do is tap into your savings.
- Decision Burnout: The buck stops at you and it can take a toll on your mind and body knowing that every decision can make or break your business.
- Loneliness: “It’s lonely at the top!” We’ve all heard this, and it’s never more true than owning a business.
Now, what if there was a way that you could have 95% of the upside potential of starting your own business but as little as 5% of all these downside risks.
That is what we’re going to talk about today in this Digital Rental Method review.
So just sit back, grab a cup of Joe, because over the couple of minutes I want to show how it’s not only possible, but how people like you and me are actually doing it.
And while we’re at it, I’m going to answer these questions:
- What Is Digital Rental Method?
- Who Is Sean Kochel?
- Who Is Joshua T. Osborne?
- What Do You Get?
- How Much Does It Cost?
As you’re going through this review, keep in mind all those days when you had to punch a time clock and think to yourself… “I don’t want to do that anymore!”
So, let’s get started…
What Is Digital Rental Method?
Sean and Josh are going to show you a sweet business model. It’s like mixing local business advertising with social media marketing hacks. You’re getting the best of both in one place.
So, you’re not just learning a little about digital marketing. You’re learning everything these guys know.
Sean shows you how to make quick cash with great ads. Josh teaches you about keeping a business running strong for a long time.
How Does The Digital Rental Method Business Model Work?
Imagine Bob starts a Tree Service business. He needs customers but doesn’t have a website.
You help Bob by making a small, 5-page website showing his services. You make it look awesome and put his phone number at the top.
You also make sure Google finds his website.
Then, the exciting part. You set up ads on Google that lead people to Bob’s website and phone number. Bob calls you super happy because he’s got loads of customers wanting their lawns fixed up.
Bob is as happy as if his old truck turned into a fancy new one.
How Do You Make Money With Digital Rental Method?
Now Bob’s got lots of work. It’s time to talk about your pay.
Bob is ready to pay you whatever, as long as you keep the customers coming. You ask for $1000 for the first 30 days, with a chance to talk about more pay later as his business grows.
Bob agrees right away, without blinking an eye.
Who Is Sean Kochel?
Sean Kochel is a pro at digital marketing, and is a genius when it comes to sites like:
- Facebook ads
He’s great at connecting with people and helping them see how they can be financially free. Now, he’s ready to teach you all this with his Digital Rental Method program.
Sean is 33 and runs a super successful lead-generation and digital marketing business making over six figures a year!
He grew up in New Jersey in a regular middle-class family and went to Lehigh University from 2010-2014, studying how to manage supplies for businesses.
After getting his degree, he worked long 12-hour days, but he was starting to get burned out.
He’s worked at big ad places like Smartly.io and even handled huge accounts for companies like Microsoft, with budgets of more than $1 million a day.
Sean’s tried different businesses like online stores and Amazon, but now he mostly focuses on finding customers through his ad agency.
He also works with Joshua T. Osborne, managing lots of ads for him and his clients.
So, when you join Digital Rental Method, you don’t just get Sean as your guide, you also get Josh!
Who Is Joshua T. Osborne?
Joshua T. Osborne is a name you might have come across if you’re into internet marketing.
When you first meet Josh, you wouldn’t guess he’s a millionaire who made his fortune online. He’s pretty low-key about his success, and has been a mentor to lots of people who’ve left their daily 9-5 to build something better.
But Josh’s journey wasn’t a fairytale.
Growing up, life was hard for Josh, bouncing around from place to place as a teen and making some bad choices – choices that landed him 2 years in solitary.
But a mentor saw potential in Josh and gave him a chance to change his path. Josh grabbed it with both hands.
He dove into learning everything about business and self-improvement.
After his release, Josh started a moving business in Colorado, but came with long hours of physical labor, leaving him no time for his family.
Then, a health scare made Josh stop and think.
That’s when he discovered how to go about renting digital assets using the Digital Rental Method.
Now, Josh earns millions without lifting a single box, enjoying the freedom he always wanted.
What Do You Get?
- Sales Skills Training: With Digital Rental Method, you get Josh’s awesome “6 Steps 2 Close” sales system. It’s designed to help you make sales easily.
- Facebook Ads Basics (Theory): Sean and Josh cover both the theory and practical side of Facebook Ads. This part explains the theory – like how ad auctions work and how people respond to ads.
- Facebook Ads Basics (Practical): You won’t just learn the theory, you’ll also learn how to really launch these Facebook Ads campaigns. They’ll teach you how to start making money right away.
- Google Ads Basics (Theory): Sean breaks down the theory behind Google Ads. You’ll learn how they work and how they can earn you and your clients money.
- Google Ads Basics (Practical): Here, you’ll apply the Google Ads theory to create profitable ad campaigns. This includes choosing keywords, setting bids, and making great landing pages.
- 30+ Ready-Made Niche Funnels: They give you over 30 complete funnels, including ad copy, targeting, and landing pages. It’s all done for you, so you just need to find customers and start your campaigns.
- Lead Generation Website Training: You’ll learn how to create tiny lead generation websites that can make you anywhere from $500-$2,000 every single month
- Weekly Live Calls: Join Sean and Josh for live calls 9 times a week in their Community Group. They’ll answer questions and keep you motivated!
These sales strategies-client retention techniques that you learn from Sean and Josh will help to build long-term relationships with local business owners.
How Much Does It Cost?
I couldn’t find a specific dollar amount for the Digital Rental Method, but my guess is that if you can’t come up with at least $500 to get the ball rolling, maybe now isn’t the best time for you to start a business.
Should You Join?
Personally, I would say Yes! Not only do I think that this business model is a great way to make money online, but you can build passive income that will be around for years.
There are a lot of programs that come and go, mainly because the business model isn’t all that great to begin with.
But Lead Generation is something that isn’t going away. The lifeblood of local businesses is new customers. So, if you can generate leads for them, not only will you be helping your local business owners down the street, you’ll also be serving your community.