Another day…another dropshipping course.
This time it’s a program called “Full Dropshipping” by Mostafa Nouman.
His magic sauce is centered around using marketing on TikTok to promote and sell your products.
Is it legit? What’s inside? And how much does it cost?
Scroll down for my Full Dropshipping Course review!
Look, dropshipping isn’t exactly something that’s ground breaking.
It’s been around since I was a kid in the early 2000’s.
Obviously the model and the internet has come a long way since then.
And see here’s the thing.
I have no real beef with Mostafa Nouman like I arguably have with a bunch of other fake gurus.
I didn’t find anything about Mostafa that would indicate he’s a scammer and not running his own business, so that’s good.
But before I get into why I don’t think his program is the best option…let’s go over what you get and how much it all costs:
- E1: Introductory & Mindset
- Mostafa introduces dropshipping and how profitable the business model is. He explains why the traditional method of dropshipping fails. And why TikTok dropshipping is more profitable.
- E2: Shopify Account Setup
- You learn to create and set up your Shopify account. Mostafa helps you choose what is the best plan to go for.
- E3: Winning Product Research
- Mostafa shows his technique for finding a product you can sell. The technique includes leveraging TikTok and using tools for an efficient search.
- E4: Finding A Dropshipping Supplier
- You learn where to look for trustworthy suppliers. Mostafa shows his process that you can easily copy on your own business.
- E5: Brand Name & Logo
- Watch how Mostafa decides on a brand name and logo. He shows his decision-making process in picking a store name that captures the attention of potential consumers.
- E6: Store Settings
- Learn what your store settings should be based on Mostafa’s settings. You can copy Mostafa’s settings and do it on your own business.
- E7: Store Setup & Design
- Mostafa teaches the right settings for your website. He suggests to only use 3 colors if you want a professional-looking website.
- E8: Important Shopify Apps
- You learn how to take advantage of available online tools Mostafa uses. A combination of free and paid tools.
- E9: TikTok Marketing
- Mostafa teaches his technique of selling products using TikTok. He explains how creating quality content increases the chance of generating sales.
The program itself costs $89 and is just a one time fee. If you want access to his community, it’s an additional $25 per month.
I think it’s a great offer and certainly something that won’t break the bank.
But…just because it’s a great offer doesn’t mean I think you should immediately jump on it.
The dropshipping business model is riddled with problems that I just can’t recommend you jumping into in good conscience.
For example the profit margins are incredibly tiny. You’re lucky if after all your expenses that you’re able to pocket 10% of the revenue as profit.
Most dropshipping gurus tell you 30%…but that’s just not realistic.
In fact I have one childhood friend that runs her own dropshipping business off of TikTok. She does $40,000 in sales each month but only pockets about $4k at the end of the day.
That’s not exactly going to get you that comfortable lifestyle that you’re after.
But I do have a recommendation that might.
So if you’re not 100% sold on the dropshipping business model, you might find what I have in store for you a little closer to what you’re really looking for.