Ever thought about running your own business?
Imagine being the boss and calling the shots. There’s a certain power-trip that comes with that, but Dylan Ogline says it’s also about having the freedom to work on your passions and seeing them come to life.
But, there’s so many ways to make money today like dropshipping, affiliate marketing, and real estate, it can get overwhelming just trying to figure out the best direction to go, and that’s what we’ll be talking about today in this Ogline Digital review.
Starting an online advertising agency when the economy is slow might sound counter-intuitive, but it might actually be a great idea! Here are a few things to consider:
- Starting on a Shoestring: You don’t need buckets of cash to kick this off. Just a good laptop and a solid internet connection.
- Everyone’s Online: Even when wallets are tight, businesses still need to make money.
- Grow as You Go: You can start in your pajamas, from your living room, and expand as you land more clients. It’s like leveling up in a video game, but with your business.
- Clients Worldwide: You’re not just stuck helping the shop around the corner. The world’s your oyster! You can work with businesses from anywhere, which means more opportunities to make even more money.
- Be Creative and Solve Problems: Tough times call for creative ideas. Your agency can come up with smart and budget-friendly ways to help businesses get noticed.
So, even when the economy isn’t doing great, starting an online advertising agency can be a smart move – that being said I believe there’s a better approach that we’ll cover in a little bit.
At this point, you may be asking yourself a few questions about this program like:
- What is Ogline Digital?
- Who is Dylan Ogline?
- What Does Dylan offer?
- What are the downsides?
- Are there better options?
So in this review, we’re going to do our best to answer these? However, I want to approach this from the angle of someone who specifically wants to follow in Dylan Ogline’s footsteps rather than from a small business owner who wants to use his services.
What Is Ogline Digital?
Ogline Digital is a Social Media Marketing Agency (SMMA), started by Dylan Ogline, that offers digital marketing services using Google ads, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube video marketing to help small businesses get more clients in the front door.
Base out of Orland, FL, Dylan has quite a few years of experience under his belt in SMMA, and has helped many customers industries like:
- Car Sales
- Home Services
- Financial Advising
Who Is Dylan Ogline?
Dylan got an early start as a high school dropout entrepreneur. When he was 13 years old, he got his hands on Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. He then met his first mentor (his girlfriend’s dad), started his first business cell phones at 14, and soon after decided to quit school in the 10th grade to pursue business because he figured this would give him an advantage over everyone else his age. Of course, this probably wasn’t the best decision, but Dylan was dead set on being successful. He did come around and eventually got his GED and has gone to college.
After running many other businesses that weren’t panning out the way he had hoped, he decided to focus on the one that was actually making money, a direct response advertising agency that he later branded Ogline Digital, now making over $1 Million per year in revenue.
What Does Dylan Offer?
As of 2022, Ogline Digital has about 12 employees and offers specific services that Dylan says are focused on getting real results:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Video creation and marketing
- 30-minute company growth consultation
Dylan is now devoting some of his time to helping others do what he’s doing. He believes that anyone can start their own lead generation agency and enjoy the freedom and sense of accomplishment it brought to him. Dylan’s training programs were designed to help people avoid all the hurdles and pitfalls that come with building a digital marketing agency.
What Are The Downsides?
To be honest, Social Media Marketing isn’t a terrible way to make money online, but there’s a lot of moving pieces and it’s easy to get in over your head if you’re not careful. To be successful, you’ll need to be well-versed in areas like:
- Prospecting: Finding potential customers
- Target Audience: Making sure your paid advertising reaches the right people
- Sales: Persuading those customers to sign on with you
- Ad Spend: You need to know how to run ads that make money
- Copywriting: Writing ads for a specific customer
- Business Growth: Taking the right steps to scale your company
- Automation: Setting everything up to run on its own
Are There Better Options?
First let me say that I believe that Dylan Ogline is a stand up guy and runs a clean outfit. My only issue with operating a marketing agency like this is that the income isn’t passive. Dylan does boast of the “laptop lifestyle”, but from my experience, you always have to monitor your day-to-day operations to make sure that everything is running smoothly.
Personally, I would rather run a business that doesn’t need me to wear so many different hats and gives you a better return on your advertising dollar.
That’s why I like Digital Leasing.