You’re looking for ways to make money online and came across FBA Queen Academy and Araceli Valezquez along her partner Mayra.
Probably saw one of their flashy ads and now you’re wondering if she’s the real deal.
So is she? What’s inside the program? And how much does it cost?
Scroll down for my full FBA Queen Academy review.
Before we talk about the business model, let’s go over how this program tries to separate itself.
They offer 3 different packages: Gold, Platinum, and Diamond.
Here’s what you get with Gold:
- Lifetime access to all of their course modules
- Up to a 50% discount on all their software and tools
- Access to community chat support
- Pre-made spreadsheets and cheat sheets for product verification
Here’s what you’ll get with Platinum + the above:
- Mastermind group calls: The FBA Queens offer live calls two times per week where you can ask questions and address concerns. All calls are recorded.
- Private Mentorship: For 3 months, you’ll work side-by-side with Araceli and Mayra in group calls and chats to strategize and grow your business.
- Master Guide: You’ll have access to their Master Ungate Guide for big name brands like Nike and Starbucks.
Here’s what you’ll get with Diamond + the above:
- Access to the suppliers and distributors Araceli and Mayra use.
- Advanced training on hiring employees and VAs.
Honestly all this stuff isn’t so bad.
I actually like that in the higher levels of the program you get access to their own suppliers and distributors.
It’s also cool that you get the private mentorship.
So how much does this all cost?
FBA Queen Academy ranges anywhere from $1997 to $4997 depending on the package you decide to go with.
I don’t think it’s a bad value compared to other Amazon FBA courses, and if you’re dead set on FBA, wanting to learn from some girl power…then these two are probably your guys.
But frankly, I don’t think starting an Amazon FBA business model is the best idea anymore.
The profit margins are so slim that even more established stores are starting to get pushed out of the game.
Bezos and his crew keep trimming margins of sellers and placing successful products of others with his branding at the top of search results.
It’s just tough.
Gone are the days of being able to make $10k+ per month on Amazon with a little bit of capital and good ole’ sweat equity.
Is there any way you can start a successful Amazon FBA business? Sure…
But it’ll require a lot of free capital for you to have locked up for about 6 months or so…it’s a pretty big risk if you ask me.
Plus all the competition.
Personally I’d rather get into something where I control the margins, have low competition, and could have mostly passive income.
For me, that option is digital leasing and I’ve been crushing it for a while now.
It’s been the only thing I’ve seen online to not put the squeeze on everyone else.
If you’re interested…click a link below.