Client acquisition is important for small businesses. Think of a small business like a tree. Just like a tree needs water to grow, a small business needs new clients to grow. When a small online business gets new clients, it’s like getting the food it needs to become bigger and stronger. Consider this…
- First, new clients mean more money. This money helps the business pay for things it needs, like supplies, or to hire more people.
- Second, getting new clients helps a small business become more known. When people use a business and like it, they often tell their friends and family. This is like free advertising for the business.
- Lastly, new clients can give fresh ideas and feedback. They might suggest new products or ways to make the business better. This helps the business stay interesting and keeps people coming back.
With this in mind, does Justin Saunders have the answer by advertising on Instagram? That’s what we’ll figure out in this Authority Income Accelerator review.
It’s likely that you may have come across Justin’s program because you were doing some research social media marketing world about making money online or getting more clients through the front door.
I get it, with the economy as it is, small business owners along with local and digital marketers are hitting the pharmacies hard looking for over the counter meds to help with all the sleepless nights they’ve been having.
So today we’re gonna answer some pressing questions you may have like:
- What Is Authority Income Accelerator?
- Who Is Just Saunders?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- What Do You Get With The Program?
- Are There Better Options?
Now, like I mentioned before, getting new customers (or new leads) is one of THE most important issues for a small business – it’s their lifeblood. Without this a small business is just a ticking time bomb.
The thing is, I’m just not sure that advertising on Instagram is the best approach, but I’ll get to that a little later in this review.
What Is Authority Income Accelerator?
Authority Income Accelerator (AIA) is a coaching program created by Justin Saunders. It’s designed for consultants and coaches who want to grow their own online course, as the main tool used in this program is Instagram Ads. With over 2 billion active users on Instagram, AIA helps students automate the process of finding clients through these ads. This means getting a lot of exposure to potential customers.
The problem is that people don’t spend a lot of time on Instagram compared to other online media outlets like TikTok. Plus, a lot of users will block these ads.
The program has some good points, though. You get a personal coach and a plan tailored to your needs, with many students sharing their success stories. You also become part of a private community of successful coaches and consultants. However, the program focuses ONLY on Instagram, lacks detailed information on their website, and is quite expensive to start. On top of that, they’re a little picky about the people they decide to work with.
Who is Justin Saunders?
Justin Saunders is a business growth consultant and entrepreneur based in Miami, Florida. After college, his career began in marketing as a door-to-door salesman for Odyssey, selling print and digital ads. He then moved into online marketing and co-founded New Media Age in 2017, a lead generation agency for healthcare providers and solar business owners.
In 2019, Justin found his calling in coaching and founded Higher Ticket Freedom, which later evolved into Authority Income Accelerator (AIA). As of June 2022, AIA had 543 students. It focuses on automating client acquisition through Instagram ads and provides tools like sales scripts and a step-by-step workbook.
Justin claims that Authority Income Accelerator can significantly increase your own internet marketing business revenue. Despite some skepticism and the high cost, the program has received positive feedback.
How Much Does It Cost?
The program starts out at $2,000, which might seem high, but it’s because Authority Income Accelerator is a luxury service, and Justin requires that your monthly income be at least $10,000 before joining.
He also doesn’t offer any refunds, but he does guarantee that they’ll work with you for as long as it takes to reach your ROI goal.
What Do You Get With The Program?
- Permanent access to all the course materials and make money online strategy module.
- Personal coaching sessions are available five times a week.
- Tools to track your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are included.
- Access to a community of coaches and consultants who are earning well.
- Instructions on how to automate your Instagram ads for better efficiency.
- Scripts that can help you close deals with clients.
- A detailed workbook guiding you through each step of the process.
Are There Better Options?
Let me first say that the Coaching and Consulting business model is not a terrible way to make money, but you’re really not offering anything tangible either. You’re basically selling the dream of making money and the hope of staying in business.
The problem I see in this industry is that the attrition rate can be pretty high depending on the services you offer, with some clients sticking around for two to three years at most.
That’s why I prefer Digital Leasing. I have clients that have been with me for over a decade, because I don’t just teach them how to get clients, I actually bring paying customers to their front door.